~> Never agaiN! (8)*

jueves, 21 de octubre de 2010

~> wнaт iѕ arт?

Art is a representation of something made by human beings that is "beautiful" and provokes and aesthetic experience. Though, for me, it is also something that far from provoking aesthetic experience, it has to send a message that really gets into your mind, that keeps you thinking all day about what you saw, listened or read. I really don't think there should be like a "formal definition" of what art should be, because for some people, I don't know, looking how kids are playing in a park and the set of noises they create with their laughs, steps, weepings, and all that stuff, might be beautiful, and as it is created by humans, can also be considered as "art" even if it doesn't provokes an aesthetic experience.

2 comentarios:

  1. Interesting idea, the last one. I keep wondering if it could be art.
    Please, divide your sentences using periods.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Well, I mean... why something can't be consider as "art" because it wasn't made for people?
    Humans have the fail of thinking that the things the don't see or create, are fake, or worthless.

    ResponderEliminar