~> Never agaiN! (8)*
jueves, 21 de octubre de 2010
~> "тнe wiтneѕѕ ғor тнe proѕecυтion" вy agaтнa cнriѕтie*
Indeed, this story was my favorite! First of all, because of the theme, I love criminology and stories that talk about trials and all that kind of stuff; secondly, I liked a lot how the author made the plot, and how she made the story confusing, because at the end, the ones we thought were good, resulted to be mean; and thirdly, because in fact, the story made us think and use our brain so we could understand what was going on, because you had to read the story at least twice so you could get into the story and make your own conclusions. I like a lot this kind of stories that let the reader to use his/her imagination to make his own end up and to have more than one theory of what happened in the story.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)

I agrre with you Ossi, because it was my favorite story. I also found it confusing, because you must think in many things, (as you said your brain works), also it is nice this story because we have to use our imagination.
ResponderEliminar