~> Never agaiN! (8)*

jueves, 21 de octubre de 2010

~> "saLvador Laтe or earLy" вy ѕandra ciѕneroѕ


I was really impressed with this story because it's amazing how the author, with the description of what most  of the people may think as a simple "routine day" from a little boy... turns to be a life lesson that shows us how lucky we are with the things we have, in comparison of what a boy that eventhough he may not be older than 13 years old has to do every day, just because he's poor and different... I think Salvador, though he doesn't exist, represents the reality of a lot of children all over the world, that are waiting for the world to look into their direction and help them.

1 comentario:

  1. I did not agree with your comment because i did not like the story because I found it very boring, ok, it have like a significate of that little children do, but I did not like this story.

    ResponderEliminar